June 20th, 2016 by hutdogs
Action is where progress is made.
Some folks like to think about doing something and then wait for a magic button. But it’s the ones who roll up their sleeves and challenge themselves to give it a go, that will make things happen.
Instead of a wish list for your business, why not consider this if list.
What would happen if you:
- Committed to emailing your current customers at least once per month?
- Committed to posting on social media on a regular basis?
- Boosted a post?
- Created a Facebook ad campaign?
- Created an event to bring people to your business and grow your list?
- Created a content calendar?
- Collaborated with another business or non-profit?
- Created a survey asking about an idea or new business process?
- Hired a company to help with your marketing?
- Established an annual budget dedicated to marketing?
Which begs the question, what will happen if you don’t?
May 27th, 2016 by hutdogs
If you have a Facebook page, insights is a valuable tool that will give you statistics about your posts and the audience you are reaching.
Insights is part of your business page and there is no fee to use it but it won’t show up on your page until you have 35 “Likes” on your page.
Here are 3 metrics to look at in insights and what they will help you analyze:
- Posts will show you what days and times your audience is on Facebook. This is helpful when you are scheduling your posts. It will also show you individual statistics for each post.
- Also under posts, you will find out how many people were reached and how they engaged with each post and type of content (video, photo, link). You can also find out if anyone hid your post, reported it as spam or unliked your page. This is valuable information as you develop content. Make sure to click on the name of the post so you can dig deeper into the analytics.
- Actions on page will help you measure your calls to action: website clicks, phone number clicks etc. You can even measure these clicks by age, gender country, city and type of device.