If List- 10 QuestionsJune 20th, 2016 by hutdogs
Action is where progress is made.
Some folks like to think about doing something and then wait for a magic button. But it’s the ones who roll up their sleeves and challenge themselves to give it a go, that will make things happen.
Instead of a wish list for your business, why not consider this if list.
What would happen if you:
- Committed to emailing your current customers at least once per month?
- Committed to posting on social media on a regular basis?
- Boosted a post?
- Created a Facebook ad campaign?
- Created an event to bring people to your business and grow your list?
- Created a content calendar?
- Collaborated with another business or non-profit?
- Created a survey asking about an idea or new business process?
- Hired a company to help with your marketing?
- Established an annual budget dedicated to marketing?
Which begs the question, what will happen if you don’t?