The number 1 mistake a small business can makeJanuary 31st, 2016 by hutdogs
Can you afford to let your competition reach out to your customers before you do?
Staying in touch with your current, past and future customers is the life-blood of any business. Failing to do so could have devastating results. Repeat business is the make or break of any business.
It makes sense to stay top-of-mind with those that matter (customers, prospects, fans, associates and colleagues).
Many businesses fail to reach out to their existing customer base. This is the big mistake.
Some businesses may think it will take too much time to create a marketing campaign or that it will cost too much to use a quality service or that it will be too hard to do.
This is simply not true.
Email Marketing is one of the most affordable and effective marketing tools your business can start using today to keep your business top-of-mind.
Constant Contact is the leader in Email Marketing for small business.
Constant Contact is affordable, effective and easy to use.
Why choose Constant Contact?
- World-class U.S. based customer support, to help get your questions answered in real time.
There’s no long-term contract. It’s month to month so you can upgrade your account or stop at any time.
- Affordable monthly rates. Plans start at $20 per month.
- Constant Contact offers education for small business by providing live seminars, video tutorials, local workshops and webinars.
- Constant Contact loves small business and wants to see you succeed.
- And it’s all online. Nothing to download, simply login and get started.
- Easy to use Mobile Responsive templates that work well on the desktop and on smart phones.
- Mobile Apps that help you manage your account when you are on the go.
- Constant Contact is more than just email. Constant Contact’s suite of online engagement tools can help you managed registration for events, take a survey, promote on social media, offer your customers a discount, and create auto-responders.
Constant Contact offers a free 60-day trial with no obligation.
The free 60 day trial includes:
- Access to Constant Contact’s world-class support
- Access to all of Constant Contacts engagement tools – Email Marketing, Survey, Event Registration and Promotions.
- You can send your email campaigns to up to 100 email address during the free trial period.
- Instant online access to get you started today.
Can you afford to be forgotten and NOT to reach out to your customer base?
Do your business a favor and try Constant Contact and land in your customers’ inbox today!