Campaigns that produce results require a planNovember 17th, 2015 by hutdogs
- Define a Specific Goal: Stay focused on the goal. Are you offering a deal, trying to grow your list, get votes, promote an event, ect. Be specific.
- What’s the Hook? A giveaway? A survey? A discount? What’s in it for the people who will get you to your goal?
- What tools are needed? How many tools do you need to accomplish your goal? Sometimes it only takes a few. We’ve had great success with 3 simple tools: a Constant Contact email, a Facebook post and a Facebook ad for $50. For B2B’s you might want to try LinkedIn.
- Where can you find your audience? Always start with your current customers and best fans then choose the social media channels where they hang out.
- Can you leverage your current email list?
- Should you include a live event? There is nothing on-line that can replace a face-to-face, old-fashioned hand shake and a smile.
- What print collateral will help? If you don’t have a big budget for a direct mail campaign, print a campaign message on a business card.
- Who can you collaborate with? Is there someone who is trying to reach the same audience. Could you partner with a non-profit or another business and increase the campaign’s reach?
Try Constant Contact for free and give it a go. http://www.EmailTrial.com