#GivingTuesday Ideas to Help Kids and FamiliesNovember 29th, 2016 by hutdogs
Looking for #GivingTuesday ideas to help kids and families?
There are lots of amazing non-profit organizations that rely on donations in order to continue doing their important work.
Here are a few of the wonderful organizations we have the privilege to work with. They are out in the community everyday helping children and families.
- Center for Restorative Justice Works – CRJW http://www.crjw.us
- The Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic – LACGC http://www.lacgc.org
- The Warren Family Mission http://www.warrenfamilymission.com
- Revitalize CDC http://www.revitalizecdc.com
- Exceptional Children’s Foundation http://www.ecf.net
- Ronald McDonald House http://rmhcsc.org/losangeles
Your donations can help these folks help others.
A donation on #GivingTuesday is a great way to start.